Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bernina Dealer Weekend

I have just returned from a fun filled two and half day of sewing! Rarely do I get to sew so much in the space of a short period. Each year some of the Bernina Dealers get together and sew. In total there were 12 of us from 11 different Bernina Dealer Shops within NSW. We each had to come up with a project that could be complete within a 2 hour time, which can then be used for our Bernina Club. We sewed our hearts out! On Friday sewing began at 5pm (bums needed to be on seats at this time according to the email that Thea sent us!) and then we continued until 9.30 that night. After a sleepless night (when I got to bed I was so hyper that I couldn't sleep) we started again at 8am and I didn't leave until 10.50pm. The next morning once again we started at 8am and sewed until 4.30pm. It was an exhausting weekend but a great deal of fun, a great experience and opportunity to meet and network with the other Bernina dealers. So now I have a head full of ideas for the upcoming Bernina Clubs - stay tuned.
This was my Project for the weekend:

A photo from the Friday night of sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment