Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Customer





I received an email from on of our customers Peggy from America today and thought I would share this with you and the photo she sent.
"Back in February, I ordered some fabric from you -- kangaroos and koalas -- to make a baby quilt for a friend here in the U.S. (she's from Australia, married to an American and this is her first baby) Well, the fabric arrived and the quilt got made and we had a baby shower for her today. I thought you'd like to see what I did with the fabric that you sent. Thank you so much for getting the fabric to me so quickly -- the mom-to-be loved the quilt and was totally shocked that I'd ordered it from Australia for her. I think she was pleased to have a little something from "home"!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment