Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's all happening on Facebook!

Quilts galore is happening on Berrima Patchwork's Facebook Page. There are lots of photos of quilts that our facebook friends have been creating. www.facebook.com/berrimapatchwork
Thank-you to everyone who has posted pictures of their quilts we greatly appreciate it and love to see what everyone is working on.  Below are just a taste of some of the quilts that have been posted there are lots more on our facebook page. The quilters skills range from beginner's to advance quilters and are from all over the world. 

 This quilt has been made by Joanne Kelly
"It was my 3rd lonestar quilt ever made! I really wanted to make a lonestar quilt for a very long time, it was my reason to begin sewing. It came quite naturally for me and loved it. Its weird that I can't yet sew squares together evenly lol.
"

This quilt has been made by Davina Murray
"A quilt for my grandson Jack, one of my first."

Quilt has been made by Susan Lindsay
"Made this Kimono shaped quilt after our visit to Japan last Christmas, from some of the fabrics I bought whilst there, I was particularly impressed with the Peace Park in Hiroshima - hence the name "A Kimono from Hiroshima" "

Quilt made by Susan Lindsay and the Eastwood Patchwork Quilters
"I won these Christmas Tree blocks in our Christmas Block draw last Christmas Eastwood Patchwork Quilters & I won a prize in our exhibition this year"

Quilt made by Connie Bryant Mounsey
"Quilt for my grandaughter"

Berrima Patchwork Facebook Page can be viewed at www.facebook.com/berrimapatchwork Don't forget to Like us on the Page.
You are more than welcome to post photo of your quilts on our wall or you can email them to us and we can post them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment