Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

International Quilt Festival Houston 2011

The International Quilt Festival is over for 2011. Had a great time, meeting up with everyone, taking some fantastic classes with great teachers, and getting to see all those amazing quilts on display. I was very lucky to meet up with 3 of the teachers that we will be hosting for the Quilting In The Highlands : Carol Doak, Melinda Bula and Sue Dennis. As an added bonus I even got to attend a class with Melinda (those of you who have booked into her class are going to LOVE it!)
I have been a bit slack over the past couple of days blogging so I decided to create a video slide show which has a taste of some of the classes that I took while I was at festival.


Most of the teachers that were teaching do have websites and many of them have books published if you are interested in more information about their work.
I'll be posting more when I get back to Australia (currently waiting in an airport for my plane)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment