Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Long Beach International Quilt Festival Day 4

Day 4 at the show, only 1 day left after today. My feet are hurting, so is my head, but I'm having lots of fun.

Today I took another class with John Flynn - Storm at Sea. I love the look of these quilts, and how the design can play with your eyes.

I took a photo of the class room today so you can see the layout. In a class there is approximately 10 - 25 people. Today's class has over sold and there was 30 of us. Everyone gets a sewing machine. The machines are provided by the different companies, during my time at the show I've used Bernina, Janome and Husqvarna (they call them Viking in the US). The only difficulty in to the rooms is that there are only 2 irons, which doesn't make it easy.

During my lunch break I headed down to the show to do some shopping - here are a few pictures of the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment